Saturday, 25 March 2017

Phew! What a whirlwind camp was. 
Aongatete Lodge is such a beautiful location and we were very lucky to spend the night there. 

The lush, green bush and crystal clear water hole were two of my favourite things at camp. I loved being able to explore in the bush, looking for hideaway bugs, identifying native trees and splashing in the glacier-cold water. I found the fireman pole made my heart race and the palms of my hands clammy with sweat. 

What things did you love about camp?
What made you nervous? 
Did you achieve something that made you feel very proud? 



4 comments:

  1. I loved the bush walk so much the wheter sparked in the sun.the confidence cores made me norvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVED the bush walk to the waterhole. It was funny when we had to keep on stopping because we we went the wrong way. I was nervous about the confidence course, but it was still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the confidence course, and my favorite thing was these turning monkey bar-things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the holidays are over

    ReplyDelete