I love the class room l think its cool
Great cinquain poems like how it is about Aongatete camp.LOVE IT Rm 10 and Rm 11.
Guys, I love your cinquain poems. Mine is about the delicious hotdogs for dinner.
My poem is: Hotdogssrumpcious, saucygobbling, chomping, laughingSauce running down my throat Dinnertime The End:D
They look amazing. Mind was about the dam.
My poem isWater hole Amazing sleepy cold Freezing amazing scary Water up my legs
My poem isWater hole Amazing sleepy cold Freezing amazing scary
Bloglern,funexiting,comenting, spellingexited to learn to spell new things.spell.
I love the class room l think its cool
ReplyDeleteGreat cinquain poems like how it is about Aongatete camp.LOVE IT Rm 10 and Rm 11.
ReplyDeleteGuys, I love your cinquain poems. Mine is about the delicious hotdogs for dinner.
ReplyDeleteMy poem is:
ReplyDeleteHotdogs
srumpcious, saucy
gobbling, chomping, laughing
Sauce running down my throat
Dinnertime The End:D
They look amazing. Mind was about the dam.
ReplyDeleteMy poem is
ReplyDeleteWater hole
Amazing sleepy cold
Freezing amazing scary
Water up my legs
My poem is
ReplyDeleteWater hole
Amazing sleepy cold
Freezing amazing scary
Blog
ReplyDeletelern,fun
exiting,comenting, spelling
exited to learn to spell new things.
spell.